Turf Research and Independent Studies
To contribute information or share an experience relating to winter kill and turf grass research, please contact us directly at 888-786-2683.
2021 GCM First Cut Article on PERFECTING Winter Greens Protection!
- Evaluation of Ventilation Systems under Winter Covers on Annual Bluegrass Greens (2012)
- Evaluation of Ventilation Systems under Winter Covers on Annual Bluegrass greens ( 2009)
- Survivability of Annual Bluegrass under Impermeable Winter Covers 2007/2008 – The Glendale Study
- Survivability of Annual Bluegrass under Impermeable Winter Covers 2008/2009 – The Glendale Study
- Survivability of Annual Bluegrass under Impermeable Winter Covers 2009/2010 – The Glendale Study
- Survivability of Annual Bluegrass under Impermeable Winter Covers 2011/2012 – The Glendale Study
- 2021 GCM First Cut Article on Perfecting Winter Greens Protection!
- 2013/2014 Winterkill Recovery Research at the University of Nebraska Using a GreenJacket Permeable Grow-in Cover. (video)
- GreenJacket Permeable Grow-in Cover Contributed to the University of Nebraska / Lincoln Field Trials Conducted by Dr. William Kreuser
- Anoxia Studies with the Prairie Turfgrass Research Centre and Glendale Golf & Country Club conducted primarily during the winters of 2008 through 2012
- Passive Air Venting Test by Dr. John Roberts 2006-07
- Christmas in August: Covering up During Winter’s Extremes
- Winter Cover Research Results Charts and Graphs
- Winter Injury by Dr. Dave Minner
- The Effect of Winter Protection Products on Putting Greens
- To Cover or Not to Cover is NOT the Question
- For more information on General Turf Studies and Articles see our General Online Turf Research
- Winter Kill Recovery Report
- Can Champion Bermuda Grass Survive the Winter in Nebraska?
- Reseeding Creeping Bentgrass Following Winter Kill
- Inaugural Winter Kill Field Days Help Managers Recover From More Damage in 2015